Friday, December 11, 2009

What makes me happy...in the great white north...

So there are a few things that make me feel very happy at this point in life...
1. Snowy days.
2. When you are out doing chores or riding and you come back inside to a nice warm cozy house.
3. Sitting in front of the fire with tea and a book on those snowy days.
4. Drinking real green tea on those snowy days.
5. Doing puzzles in front of the fire with a cup of tea on those snowy days.
6. Foggy glasses: it makes the whole experience more real :)
7. Reading about Robin Hood and King Arthur in front of the fire on those snow days.
8. Watching 'The Princess Bride' in front of the fire with tea.

So really as long as I have tea, a good book, a puzzle, snow, and fire then I am quite content to live in the great white north :)

K.G

1 comment:

  1. I take it on the basis of the glasses comment that you've reconciled yourself to your glasses?

    ReplyDelete